Audience360 is committed to complying with privacy laws governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of personal information
Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. The types of personal information that we collect include: [names, email addresses, contact details, user ids and passwords, services provided to you, business information, from third party data providers who have been directed by you to send information to us]. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Audience360:
- If you contact Audience360, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list.
At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We may use personal information that we collect in the following way:
- to provide our products and services and to research, develop, improve and use our products and services;
- for business record keeping purposes and administration purposes;
- to pre-populate / customise / provide shortcuts on our websites;
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with our services;
- to generate statistics in relation to your use of our products and services;
- for the purposes of feedback, reviews and ratings;
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you (if you do not want to receive these, please let us know by clicking here);
- for purposes connected with the operation of the Audience360 website and its products and service;
- for staff training and quality assurance; and
- to aggregate personal information with our third party partners for the purpose of personalising the advertising you receive from us and them
We may disclose personal information that we collect in the following way:
- our staff and our related bodies corporate and their staff;
- outsourced service providers who assist us to provide our products and services including data service providers, who may also disclose your personal information to our third party partners for the purpose of personalising the advertising you receive from us and them;
- entities to whom you request we send your information;
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of Audience360 assets, business or shares;
- to assist government or regulatory authorities or police;
- as we are required by law, for example pursuant to a subpoena.
Our web site may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked from our web site. Audience360 encourages users to be aware when they leave the Audience360 web site to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security and storage
Audience360 places great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We take reasonable steps to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration of personal information under our control. Generally personal information we collect is stored electronically on Audience360’s systems.
Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, Audience360 cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Audience360 receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Access to and correction of personal information
Audience360 is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and web-site users.
So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
Any request for access to or correction of your personal information should be submitted firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audience360 will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner) investigate your complaint.
Transfer of information overseas
Audience360’s web server “Microsoft Internet Information Server” collects information from the site using “IP files”.
When you visit the audience360.com.au site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites.
Audience360’s Dynamic Creative involves the placement of a cookie on a person’s machine when they have browsed a partner site (or acquisition of that cookie data from a partner site) and to re-display the partners’ (or another advertiser’s) content throughout our affiliated network and 3rd party websites in order to display relevant and contextual advertising. For example you may have viewed a vehicle on one of our partner sites in the past 60 days in which case we may re-display this vehicle to you with additional advertising content such as financing or insurance options. To view what cookies you currently have from Audience360 Dynamic Creative on your machine: ShowCookie. Audience360 also uses Data Management Providers to segment cookies and Device IDs into various categories. For more information on our Data Management provider please visit: Krux DMP
Audience360 works with many partner publishers where we record cookies and Device IDs in order to display targeting advertising. Some of these partners are described below:
If you wish to opt out on cookies from Audience360 and Ad-Tech partners please review the following 3rd party Ad-Tech providers that we work with:
- Audience 360 Dynamic Creative: OptOut
- Audience 360 Data Management Provider: Opt Out Information
- Facebook: Facebook Platform Privacy
- Ad Choices: Review and Opt Out of Ad Technologies that may be tracking you
- By opting out, Audience360 will destroy all cookies associated to our Dynamic Creative re-targeting application and will additionally place a persistent cookie which instructs Audience360 Dynamic Creative to cease from saving any additional cookies on your machine.
- Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that Audience360 Dynamic Creative will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns
- If you were to delete our Dynamic Creative Opt-Out cookie (by clearing out all cookies on your browser) you would need to revisit our Opt Out page: OptOut
- If you use multiple browsers to access the web, you would need to visit the opt-out link on each of these browsers: OptOut
- If you wish to Opt back in, please visit the following link: OptIn
- For our other partners you must visit their Opt Out links as described above.